Thursday, September 19, 2013

Hera Skin Care Aquabolic Line Intro

If you have seen any Korean celebrity, one key trait that they all share in common (both male and female) is their impeccably flawless skin. Shin Min-Ah is the model for the Hera Aquabolic Line and her skin is absolutely beautiful! Like I said most Korean celebrities have gorgeous skin but to be chosen as a spokesperson for a skincare line means that your skin is absolutely flawless. Here is a picture of Shin Min-Ah:


The reason I chose this photo is because it is a photo of her in real life, no photoshop! Here is another picture, it may be touched up but regardless her skin has a dewy finish that actually glows! This picture alone makes her the envy of all women. It's not hard to understand why she was chosen to represent Hera Aquabolic Line.


Hera has two lines: Hera Aquabolic line is good for those probably up until the 30s while their Hera Age Defense line is probably more suitable for those 30+. I know some of you may think, "Well why don't I start using the age defense line in my early 20's and I'll be ahead of the game..." The Age Defense line is a lot more thicker and heavier on your face, not to mention more expensive. I tried using heavier age treatment skincare when I was younger and it just made me breakout. When you're younger your skin does not need such a rich and heavy product on your face and you may just end up clogging your pores. We tend to product more sebum in our adolescent to early adulthood. Remember as we get older our skin loses elasticity and is more prone to dry out. Make sure you use the skin care products that are suitable to your skin needs otherwise you might end up doing yourself a disservice.

 Kim Tae Hee is the spokesperson for the Age Defense Line. In case anyone is wondering she is 33 years old while Shin Min Ah is 29 years old. Don't you think these korean celebrities put J-Lo's amazing skin to shame? (I totally do!)



So... lets get back on track: Hera Aquabolic Skin Care Line. There are multiple products in this line and I will briefly go through the ones I've have tried. I'm probably going to go through each product on its own post or group two products together to give a thorough description of each.

1. Preperfection Serum
2. Aquabolic Balancing Water
3. Aquabolic Balancing Emulsion
4. Aquabolic Waterfall Serum
5. Aqualbolic Waterfall Cream
6. Aquabolic Eye Serum
7. Aquabolic Cell Essence Mist

 Yes there are plenty of products in this line! Just wanted to note that the Balancing Line is for those with combination to oily skin types (I have combination skin). They have another "Moisturizing" Line and that is for those with normal to dry skin types. I have samples of this line and  I find that it is better used during the winter months when the harsh brutal cold and the dry heated indoors make my skin super dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment